Jomtien Immigration

Do the report online. Easy, fast, free, no waiting lines, 24/7....

Online application here:

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline

Picture attached to see the image you need to click. Then comes a long message with instructions and at the very bottom of these instructions the link to the registration.

Avoid submitting at last minute as they take a few days to process.

Note also that you need to make your own follow up : even if you receive an email confirmation that your application was successfully submitted, my experience is that sometimes you don't receive later an email saying your 90 days report was validated. 

But if you login there and click "check the status", your validated form is there.

Screenshot_20220822_105245_com.vivaldi.browser.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KhunBENQ said:

Did I see Covid extensions deadline 24 August?

I dont know ,but is at those dates on month that crowds have being in the past ....and most times it is at last moment the gov. Extend it 

I am not on it 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike Bg said:

Do the report online. Easy, fast, free, no waiting lines, 24/7....

Online application here:

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline

Picture attached to see the image you need to click. Then comes a long message with instructions and at the very bottom of these instructions the link to the registration.

Avoid submitting at last minute as they take a few days to process.

Note also that you need to make your own follow up : even if you receive an email confirmation that your application was successfully submitted, my experience is that sometimes you don't receive later an email saying your 90 days report was validated. 

But if you login there and click "check the status", your validated form is there.

Screenshot_20220822_105245_com.vivaldi.browser.png

The OP may need to submit his first 90-day report at Jomtien in person with completed forms TM30 and TM47.

@orientfan - that said, have you already provided Jomtien with a completed TM30 form?

Edited by OJAS

2 hours ago, orientfan said:

Would anyone say mornings or afternoons are better or is it pot luck?

Reporting will not take long as they have a desk for reporting in the carpark to the right of entrance. You hand in your passport and take a seat. Probably Thursday or Friday afternoons would be best.

For Jomtien, mornings are OK, right after lunch at 1300 is bad...Tuesday Wednesday and Thursdays are always best, but did my 90 day today Monday at 0845, hand ladies (sits outside under tent to right as you headed in. Big sign says 90 day reporting.....they check PP, take it and give U a number, they tell you 40 minutes but it was more like 15 and I was gone.. Yea need to start on line but easy drive and fun to watch the circus....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Encid said:

I will go back tomorrow after 2 to collect my passport.

At least my office, despite all the criticism I make, provided you've given them the right copies, forms, etc, give out the stamp while your there.

Now I've said that the are probably going to change to come back tomorrow.... or the day after

Edited by foreverlomsak
semantics
  • Haha 1

Encid. I would like to see Immigration split into two parts. One for long term expats (90 day, visa extensions  etc) and one for short time holiday makers.

It would mean a new small building nearby but it wouldn't be that difficult.

After  all they moved from Soi 8 20 or so years ago as it was too small.