TAT turn to farming - and big melons - to boost Thai tourism

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: 77kaoded

77kaoded reported from Lopburi in Central Thailand where the Tourism Authority of Thailand hope that promoting farming and farm products will boost tourism.

Santi Pawai of the tourism and sports ministry opened the "Farm Festival in Lopburi" event in Chai Badan district. 

Among the products that the TAT hope to wow the tourists were a load of delicious looking large melons for 100 baht a kilo.

The show is the latest attempt by the TAT to boost the economy and tourism post pandemic. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-08-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Haha 2

Actually not a bad idea. They have very good produce here, and I am pretty sure many tourist will be interested in quality fruits, food and drinks during their stay. Maybe they should consider serving it on top of a vagina as well. That´s like hitting the jackpot!

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Actually not a bad idea. They have very good produce here, and I am pretty sure many tourist will be interested in quality fruits, food and drinks during their stay. Maybe they should consider serving it on top of a vagina as well. That´s like hitting the jackpot!

Went to a private dinner party a few weeks ago.... The food was served on naked ladies, I did not eat the oysters.

• Haha 1

After reading the title you just know this is going to be a popular thread.................so here is my contribution.................( however, personally I think what you cannot get in your mouth is wasted)Wendyfiore Big Boobs GIF - Wendyfiore Big Boobs Big Booty GIFs.