Engelbert Humperdinck makes Hua Hin even more romantic with seaside concert at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort — and gets charmed himself during first-ever visit to city

webfact

image.jpeg

By Online Reporter

Engelbert Humperdinck is a pop music legend. He’s known worldwide for songs such as ‘Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)’ and several other smash hits. To date the British vocalist has sold upwards of 150 million records.

To his many accomplishments, he now adds another – his first visit to Hua Hin.

Ahead of a much-anticipated beachside performance on 20 August – “The Legendary Engelbert Humperdinck in Hua Hin” at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort – the singer arrived in Thailand on 18 August and, always the consummate professional, he immediately headed to Hua Hin to prepare for the show.

That didn’t mean, however, there wasn’t time for a typically warm Thai welcome and chance to experience the many delights of Hua Hin.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/engelbert-humperdinck-makes-hua-hin-even-more-romantic-with-seaside-concert-at-intercontinental-hua-hin-resort-and-gets-charmed-himself-during-first-ever-visit-to-city/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-08-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

9 hours ago, Excel said:

I note that on that report there were no pictures of the audience, were there any I wonder ?  After saying that at 86 he doesn't look too bad and is still standing and singing unaided

i was amazed he hadn't croaked.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Excel said:

After saying that at 86 he doesn't look too bad and is still standing and singing unaided

Clearly life in the old dog yet, he was in Samui yesterday at the Centara Reserve and he plays The Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket tomorrow night. Only 10k with dinner in Phuket.

255051092_2022-08-2320_11_20-GaladinnerwiththekingofromanceEngelbertHumperdinck.jpg.05cfc161e6bb6f83cde7b706e09d6225.jpg

11 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Clearly life in the old dog yet, he was in Samui yesterday at the Centara Reserve and he plays The Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket tomorrow night. Only 10k with dinner in Phuket.

255051092_2022-08-2320_11_20-GaladinnerwiththekingofromanceEngelbertHumperdinck.jpg.05cfc161e6bb6f83cde7b706e09d6225.jpg

I should go!

Not, rather get a massage than bash my ears

On 8/23/2022 at 6:53 AM, webfact said:

That didn’t mean, however, there wasn’t time for a typically warm Thai welcome and chance to experience the many delights of Hua Hin.

A wheelchair race down Soi Binta baht?

• Haha 1