The Most Pitiful Thing About Pattaya

thai1on

it isn't trying to navigate the broken or non-existent sidewalks filled with feces and garbage.

it isn't even the cesspool open sewer smell everywhere in the city.

it's the sight of so many of the ugliest bald old white men i have ever seen in one place being accompanied by poor desperate younger thai women.

obviously these guys were very unpopular with the women back home if they ever had a girlfriend if even just a dog one,but to see them walking around with young attractive thai women who wouldn't give them the time of day if it wasn't out of poverty and desperation will be the saddest and most pathetic sight in this world.

just spend one day walking around pattaya and you will automatically think the same.or just watch pattaya today or pattaya people on the tv down there to see the ugliest white men ever.

i wasted a week but had reservations and at least it was convenient to head south of that sad circus of sleaze and degradation.

I recommend that Thai1on should tie one on.

Things always look rosier after a Chang or two.

I feel so sorry that Patts has once again failed to please.

Call for Drs. Maigo, Bendix and Blizz.

There's an emergency here.

Edited by qwertz

it isn't trying to navigate the broken or non-existent sidewalks filled with feces and garbage.

it isn't even the cesspool open sewer smell everywhere in the city.

it's the sight of so many of the ugliest bald old white men i have ever seen in one place being accompanied by poor desperate younger thai women.

obviously these guys were very unpopular with the women back home if they ever had a girlfriend if even just a dog one,but to see them walking around with young attractive thai women who wouldn't give them the time of day if it wasn't out of poverty and desperation will be the saddest and most pathetic sight in this world.

just spend one day walking around pattaya and you will automatically think the same.or just watch pattaya today or pattaya people on the tv down there to see the ugliest white men ever.

i wasted a week but had reservations and at least it was convenient to head south of that sad circus of sleaze and degradation.

Thing is if you take away all the ugly bald men - as you put it - there would be a lot of

disapointed girls. (Not that i agree that they are mostly beatifull - cos they are not)

I know it isnt a pleasing sight but live and let live.  And thank your lucky stars that your not fat, bald, and old - yet.  Ugly - well thats in the eye of the beholder.  White -

well why not mention the othere skin tones - or is white particularly offensive to you.

Shallow is a very ugly character :o

you couldn't compete in the marketplace huh? :o:D

haha!caught one of you!

now go find a bargirl to keep you company.

oh btw,when the revoultion comes in thailand you can be sure all white farangs will be macheted to death.

rip !

Give me fat, bald, ugly, white, old, anyday rather than psychotic - seek help now :D

Edited by observer21

you couldn't compete in the marketplace huh? :o:D

haha!caught one of you!

now go find a bargirl to keep you company.

oh btw,when the revoultion comes in thailand you can be sure all white farangs will be macheted to death.

rip !

Give me fat, bald, ugly, white, old, anyday rather than psychotic - seek help now :D

Psychotics a little harsh I think. Manic depressive? Certainly some sort of massive envy complex.

I remember thinking when I was young, what an ugly old bugger my father was.

Then I found some old photos after he died and was surprised at how good looking he'd once been.

Funny how ageing makes us all look roughly the same to young people, innit?

P.S. Despite being old and ugly he was a master cabinet maker and left us some beautiful handmade furniture.

Good thing he didn't waste a week in LOS counting ugly old guys; he might never have produced such poignant reminders of his life.

Edited by qwertz

Good luck to those guys...... :o Patts is full of all types, good luck to them all, after all it's what makes the place so fun, the deversity of the people, and the great ladies of course :D

Edited by solent01

I was out walking with my wife today in Pattaya, and I didn't see any old men with young Thai women.

:D

They're there though.

Maybe you weren't prowling the beach road like the OP obviously was. :o

Erm, it was a joke. You see my wife is a wee bit younger than me.

I'm guessing it won't be quite as funny as if you had figured that out originally.

well..to be honest, i only had a few hours in Pattaya, once!, but yet i did see quite a few rather large aging balding men with some very pretty young looking thai girls on the beach area. Although I am not overly opinionated on this one (each to their own), and although it seems a few tv members dont like the topic mentioned much, it is hard not to hold some bemused passing judgement.

Not something i dwell on, but i do think 'woh' to myself.