Downloading With Torrent Galaxy.

NoshowJones

I am trying to download a TV show through Torrent Galaxy. When I use TG, then click on magnet, instead of going to the client, all I get is a large circular motion that goes round and round covering the whole screen. I let it run for almost two hours and nothing happened.

While this is going on, at the bottom of the screen there is a notice which says " loading the torrent file list" and at the bottom left hand side, it says Powered by web torrent.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

18 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I am trying to download a TV show through Torrent Galaxy. When I use TG, then click on magnet, instead of going to the client, all I get is a large circular motion that goes round and round covering the whole screen. I let it run for almost two hours and nothing happened.

While this is going on, at the bottom of the screen there is a notice which says " loading the torrent file list" and at the bottom left hand side, it says Powered by web torrent.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Sent you a PM

20 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Only ever use Pirate Bay & BitTorrent with no problems at all

Yes, I always use Pirate Bay with great success, but there is one TV show I cannot get anywhere it is an old one called McClains Law.

I would suggest that if you don't know what you are doing, to not ever click on links. If right click, doesn't reveal an actual Magnet link, move on. Similarly, if hovering doesn't reveal a Torrent file, move along.

It doesn't mean that the whole thing is dodgy, but you could be led on a wild goose chase of re-directs and promotional gateways.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 11:57 AM, possum1931 said:

Yes, I always use Pirate Bay with great success, but there is one TV show I cannot get anywhere it is an old one called McClains Law.

TGx is reliable, did you use the .to ? I believe there are a few mirrors of the site - also it doesnt behave well if you are using an ad blocker.

Your TV series is out there on the interewebs.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 19.01.12.png

• Thanks 2