No 1 bar khon Kaen

Noris

Some years back there was a Bar in Khon Kaen called No1 Bar run by a New Zealand Scotsman called Dave.

Does anyone know if Dave opened another bar or just moved out of town?

Any info would be appreciated as I would like to look him up again, long time old pal since he opened the bar in 2005

Maybe someone remembers the Bar, as it was very popular for a long time with many regulars.

Cheers

Edited by Noris
spelling

Very nice guy. Dave from memory. Last time I saw him he was going back to the UK for medical treatment, possibly 3 or 4 years ago. As far as I know he never came back. Number one bar shut at least 5 years ago and as far as I know never opened again

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2022 at 6:56 AM, Kenny202 said:

Very nice guy. Dave from memory. Last time I saw him he was going back to the UK for medical treatment, possibly 3 or 4 years ago. As far as I know he never came back. Number one bar shut at least 5 years ago and as far as I know never opened again

Cheers for that, hope he is ok. I was back in 2018 and none even heard of No1 Bar, sad how time changes everything. The Bar was very popular since 2005 when it opened with many regulars. Do you know if his wife went with him, as I know he had some land out on the Kalasin road. Heads up

No 1 bar has been closed for atleast 4-5 years. Dave was in khon kaen in Feb on a flying visit now resides in Ireland where he had heart surgery. In good health I may state. I know Dave and used to drink there occasionally. It was never trashed by bikers. He was totally divorced from his wife, ripped him off he said

Edited by hansombeast
miss type
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2022 at 11:45 AM, hansombeast said:

No 1 bar has been closed for atleast 4-5 years. Dave was in khon kaen in Feb on a flying visit now resides in Ireland where he had heart surgery. In good health I may state. I know Dave and used to drink there occasionally. It was never trashed by bikers. He was totally divorced from his wife, ripped him off he said

Cheers, sad to hear Noi did that to him after all he did for her and daughter, good to hear he is well and about. Any contact email for him would be appreciated. Cheers