Anyone visited their local cannabis store to smell the samples in the glass jars?

jack71

Despite the less positive results you got out of the experience, I'd still like to know the location of this place, as not only do I live on the wrong side of bkk for these things(west) but I'd also like to get stoned for free, I joke, but seriously, I'd love to have somewhere nearby to pop into to test a gram of this or a gram of that... 

8 hours ago, MaiDong said:

somewhere nearby to pop into to test a gram of this or a gram of that... 

Assuming these tests are gratis...

Don't forget us in the cheap weed section when you do please ???? 

Edited by wombat

15 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

The OP has self-acknowledged mental health, addiction and anger issues.

And appears to have some sort of agenda as well.

Sounds like stopping to smell the flowers is a bad idea for him? Slipping back into that old lifestyle.

Also weird that they got back in their car and drove impaired and angry.

There are hundreds of dispensaries in Bangkok, there are a few in Sai Mai Road area.

Thanks. Sai Mai is NE BKK, I'm in the West, as I said above.

I only go out to buy food locally, never socially, and never cruising around looking for weed, and anyhow humans annoy me too much to go out out.

Edited by MaiDong

10 hours ago, MaiDong said:

Despite the less positive results you got out of the experience, I'd still like to know the location of this place, as not only do I live on the wrong side of bkk for these things(west) but I'd also like to get stoned for free, I joke, but seriously, I'd love to have somewhere nearby to pop into to test a gram of this or a gram of that... 

Have you not been out lately ? the shops are everywhere. 

32 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

Thanks. Sai Mai is NE BKK, I'm in the West, as I said above.

Sorry I meant Sai Tai Mai. (But there are some awesome dispensaries in Sai Mai, hence my mistake.)

32 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

I only go out to buy food locally, never socially, and never cruising around looking for weed, and anyhow humans annoy me too much to go out out.

OK, but you did say...

10 hours ago, MaiDong said:

I'd love to have somewhere nearby to pop into

So I'm confused. Or maybe you are?

My guess is that there are ~ 200 dispensaries in the greater BMA, you do not need to "cruise around for weed", just use the internet to search for nearby dispensaries.

Most sales occur online, with delivery, so you can avoid other humans.

26 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Sorry I meant Sai Tai Mai. (But there are some awesome dispensaries in Sai Mai, hence my mistake.)

OK, but you did say...

So I'm confused. Or maybe you are?

My guess is that there are ~ 200 dispensaries in the greater BMA, you do not need to "cruise around for weed", just use the internet to search for nearby dispensaries.

Most sales occur online, with delivery, so you can avoid other humans.

I'm not confused at all, I don't go out much, but it'd be nice to have somewhere local to browse.

I order online already.

jack71 is clearly anti marijuana. He must have grown up in the reagan days and got brainwashed by reefer madness. 

He's just a troll. 

Now go enjoy your beer and cigarettes jack71, and keep telling everyone how evil marijuana is. 

Save us jack71, please. We need jesus

• Like 2