Questions regarding TM30 reporting

I will be entering into a long-term lease in Bangkok.  The landlord is Thai.  In case the landlord is unfamiliar and unable to do TM30, I will need to take care of the reporting myself.  My understanding of the process is as follows:

1.  Prepare the following items:

- Completed TM30 (part 1 and 2)

- Power of Attorney Form

- Copy of Landlord's ID

- Copy of Tabien Baan or Title Deeds of the property

- Copy of rental agreement

- Copy of my passport information page, visa page and arrival stamp

- A photo of myself

2.  Submit the above documents in person to Immigration Division 1 Government Complex in Chang Watthana within 24 hours after I move into the property.

My questions are as follows:

1.  Is my understanding of the process correct?

2.  Is there any items missing from the above list?

3.  Has anyone use TM30.io (https://tm30.io/, a website that provides automatic TM 30 submission service)?  If you do, please share your experience.

4.  Lastly, please feel free to share your experience if you have gone through this process of submitting TM30 as a renter.

Thank you and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

1.  Is my understanding of the process correct? Yes

2.  Is there any items missing from the above list? None, but I have never provided my photo.

3.  Has anyone use TM30.io (https://tm30.io/, a website that provides automatic TM 30 submission service)?  If you do, please share your experience.

I have used the Section 38 App (Available on the APP/Play stores) reporting done in under 5 minutes, hassle free.

19 minutes ago, DrJoy said:

I have used the Section 38 App (Available on the APP/Play stores) reporting done in under 5 minutes, hassle free.

Thanks for the reply, Dr Joy.  Does the landlord need to register the property using this app first?  Would you share your knowledge on using this app please?

• 2 weeks later...