Light Controller Available in Thailand?

Hello all, 

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a light controller in Thailand? If not, I will have to order from abroad but figured it was worth checking here first. I am no expert, but am familiar with the linked Titan Brand. I would need at least an 8 light unit. Thank you for any insight. Cheers.

https://www.titancontrols.net/shop/product/titan-controls-spartan-series-8-light-240-volt-controller?categoryId=titan-spartan-series

Best bet is to send it with EMS, any of the large couriers like FEDEX will bend you right over on the tax.

If possible put the name of a Thai on there, that helps and expect them to deliver a card to your address asking you to go to the post office and pay the tax, good to have that Thai with you when you go (unless you speak good Thai and can haggle).

Mine came in with 3 parabolic reflectors as well and tax was 1800 Baht for the lot, which is not too bad.

I only needed one for 4 x 600W lights so just went with the plugin Maxigrow Heavy duty timer, works fine.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Quantum led boards + meanwell driver.

Yeah they have a very low induction and don't need a contactor to stop the timer from blowing - you can use pretty much any timer with them.

I presume that Scaliwag is using HID hence the need for a timer that can turn the lights on and off without blowing the timer.

9 hours ago, rice555 said:

That box that to OP talked about is 60 cycles, TH is 50, will there be a problem?

rice555

Ohhhh good question. I am not familiar with this if anyone knows about this. Thanks for pointing that out. 

1 hour ago, Scaliwags66 said:

Ohhhh good question. I am not familiar with this if anyone knows about this. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Ask the question on the hone building forum, there is a subform on electric's,

some spare should be able to answer the questions.

rice555 

• Like 1