Bell Bus to/from BKK

treetops

I've just commented on a Don Mueang thread in the News section, but thought it might get more traction here, but apparently the Bell Bus Service including hotel/pick up/drop off is back to/from Suvarnabhumi.  I haven't seen any publicity for it or mention of it online, but a dummy booking took me all the way through to the payment page.  Has anyone seen this mentioned elsewhere or even better, used them recently and can comment?

News link:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1270453-bus-service-now-available-from-don-mueang-airport-to-pattaya-for-350-baht/

Bell Travel link:

https://belltravelservice.com/

17 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:

Used the service yesterday. Swampy to Pattaya from level 1. Run every hour. Fare just over B100.Took under 2 hours. Various stops along the route but no hotels. Main drop off Jomtien Bus station. The Indians are well on their way !

I believe the Bell Bus service is a different one that terminates at Nua Bus station.

Last week I was quoted 300 thb for the Pattaya bus Swampy gate 8 including hotel drop off. As I was going to my condo I chose to wait an hour for the next bus that went to Jomtien bus station 143thb (from memory). Rather than a tour of the Pattaya hotels for an hour, just the usual 2 stops on Sukhumvit Rd then Jomtien Bus Depot (mini mart).

18 hours ago, Martin Brit said:

Last week I was quoted 300 thb for the Pattaya bus Swampy gate 8 including hotel drop off. As I was going to my condo I chose to wait an hour for the next bus that went to Jomtien bus station 143thb (from memory). Rather than a tour of the Pattaya hotels for an hour, just the usual 2 stops on Sukhumvit Rd then Jomtien Bus Depot (mini mart).

Not everyone is subjected to a tour.....

One service obviously works best for Jomtien, but is useless for Pattaya, dropping you off on Sukhumvit, and fantastic if you live in a Jomtien View Talay, Bell is good for getting to various spots but a sweaty songtaew ride to get to hotels... which is included. 

On 9/1/2022 at 6:22 PM, jacko45k said:

Bell is good for getting to various spots but a sweaty songtaew ride to get to hotels... which is included. 

They used to run min-van shuttles to hotels & condos through Pattaya/Jomtien.  Have they down graded to songtaews now?  (If so, where do they put the luggage?)

43 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

They used to run min-van shuttles to hotels & condos through Pattaya/Jomtien.  Have they down graded to songtaews now?  (If so, where do they put the luggage?)

I might be confusing with a ride on Reung Ruen from Ekamai... sorry. 

Edited by jacko45k