American Football

bucatini70

Hey guys i have an american football fantasy league on yahoo under the name Thailand Expats,

ID #38535. It is free and just for fun not spam just go to yahoo sports and join using the name after we have 10 teams we will draft. It might be fun too to get a few guys who can meet up for a beer or two to watch some games.

Hey guys i have an american football fantasy league on yahoo under the name Thailand Expats,

ID #38535. It is free and just for fun not spam just go to yahoo sports and join using the name after we have 10 teams we will draft. It might be fun too to get a few guys who can meet up for a beer or two to watch some games.

Can you give me specific details on how to get to this page? I got to a page that asked for an ID and I plugged in the number you gave. It came back as “This league is not registered in this game. (error 272) Additionally, there was a place for a password.

Am I even close to the correct place in Yahoo?

Thanks

Siki