ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT

DUNROAMIN

Hi to all, would like some feed back regarding paid on line entertainment platforms. Currently have Netflix and finding they are pumping out mostly garbage series and movies that are over 5 years plus old. 

How many people have tried HBO, Disney, Spotify and Hulu for example. I do like docos, western and old period series.

I am not interested in platforms working through IP Smarters Pro etc, as they are unreliable.

Cheers

I have just bought a Fire TV stick with an app called Zoo TV from UK, £30 A YEAR. Can get all terrestrials without a VPN, Sky & BT Sports, Discovery, History etc, and loads of movies. It is VERY RELIABLE. For movies & TV Series, download torrents from P Bay. 

Reliable IPTV provider, Nord or Express VPN, all the channels, movies and series you will ever need including Netflix, HBO, etc. etc. Have been using it in Thailand for over 10 years now and apart from occasional ISP throttling of international bandwidth no problems.

I use fmovies, great for all the old series from both BBC and ITV, have a look ...........

Win ????

P.S. I left the UK in 1979 so nice to catch up..................

Edited by Kan Win
smell check

On 9/3/2022 at 12:17 PM, Kan Win said:

I use fmovies, great for all the old series from both BBC and ITV, have a look ...........

Win ????

P.S. I left the UK in 1979 so nice to catch up..................

I will check that out but has an interesting fairly recent history if this is correct.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FMovies