Beauty, Individual Or Universal?

ajarnmark

How would you define beauty?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thoughtful due to another post on the forum. I put some questions for your opinion. Besides these questions there could be so many questions. However, I cannot put many questions.

For me, I am attracted to any lady due to the fact that she has good sense of humor and has an IQ more than 100 (you can tell by talking to anyone).

Physical attraction is one of the most important thing when it comes to (Wham, Bham, Thank you ma'am) but for the long term relations, it has no value at all, at least for me.

If you wanna add something, feel free to add. :o

Beauty can not be defined by your poll, its more a case of who the person is, not what he or she looks like. Although physical beauty is important, mental beauty is far more important, well that's what I look for anyway.

Edit to say that mental beauty doesn't sound right, but I've been out on the Chang tonight, I know what I mean, but can't say it eloquently.

Edited by solent01

I define 'universal beauty' as a girl that is deaf and dumb and oversexed and owns a liquor store. Where are my choices in your poll ? :D

You forgot "orphan". :D:o

Right on, jetset, I did too.

How remiss of me! :D

Edited by qwertz

Of course the choices may vary with a number of factors:

The amount of alcohol consumed being the most obvious, and often the cause of the "Kebab" experience.

You know how it is with Kebabs, no matter how many times you've been told they are bad for you, no matter how many times you've experienced severe 'aftershocks'...... a few pints down your throat and all of a sudden a Kebab starts seeming like a good idea.... 'S0d it!.. all the other lads are having one'...

A few more pints and before you know it you wake up the next morning, roll over and find a cold, greasy, half chewed kebab...staring at you with an un spoken accusation of your gross stupidity.

There's no denying it, the question you are asking yourself is 'I didn't did I'.... and the answer is 'yes you did!'

What does "almost" mean, austhaied?

Adv. 1. almost - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; `near' is sometimes used informally for `nearly' and `most' is sometimes used informally for `almost'; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees"

all but, just about, nearly, well-nigh, nigh, near, most, virtually, about

A few more pints and before you know it you wake up the next morning, roll over and find a cold, greasy, half chewed kebab...staring at you with an un spoken accusation of your gross stupidity.

She told me her name was Lek! Kebab is not a Thai name.

What does "almost" mean, austhaied?

Adv. 1. almost - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; `near' is sometimes used informally for `nearly' and `most' is sometimes used informally for `almost'; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees"

all but, just about, nearly, well-nigh, nigh, near, most, virtually, about

Sorry, I thought you were meaning "not quite" and wondered what you were missing.

Of course the choices may vary with a number of factors:

The amount of alcohol consumed being the most obvious, and often the cause of the "Kebab" experience.

You know how it is with Kebabs, no matter how many times you've been told they are bad for you, no matter how many times you've experienced severe 'aftershocks'...... a few pints down your throat and all of a sudden a Kebab starts seeming like a good idea.... 'S0d it!.. all the other lads are having one'...

There's no denying it, the question you are asking yourself is 'I didn't did I'.... and the answer is 'yes you did!'

Sooooo....consorting with my ex-wife Kebab, are ye now....

I wish you the best of happiness together, in this world (and the next) :D

post-23786-1182782571_thumb.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Just kidding, and no offence intended to any gender or ethnic group....I know that takes all the fun away, but gotta say it...

:o

Edited by mcgriffith

The concept of purely physical beauty obviously varies depending on ethnicity such as Thai men prefering very light skin and Saudi's tending to prefer a a more fully bodied woman. Women throughout the world seem to try to emulate the idea of beauty in their own country. It is said that there are even differences between the average European woman and the average American woman as is shown by this attached photograph.

post-35124-1182795223_thumb.jpg

This photo probably helps explain one of the reasons why I as an American usually had more of an attraction to various Euro and Asian woman and now have a beautiful and slender Thai girl for a wife. :D:o

Disclaimer: Just in fun no harm intended