Building A Pool

Phil_ne_uk

I’m having a pool built by a well established pool company here in Pattaya which has had many recommendations on this forum. However, they have dug the hole and there appears to be underground water at one end which is moving slightly, like an underground stream. The hole isn’t filling up so I think the water must be running away somewhere.

The pool company assure me it’s not a problem and that they have built pools where there has been more water than there is in my garden.

I’m not 100% convinced, especially when they have poured concrete on top of a few inches of water, which again they tell me is not a problem. I don’t know much about construction but is this normal?

Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

I’m having a pool built by a well established pool company here in Pattaya which has had many recommendations on this forum. However, they have dug the hole and there appears to be underground water at one end which is moving slightly, like an underground stream. The hole isn’t filling up so I think the water must be running away somewhere.

The pool company assure me it’s not a problem and that they have built pools where there has been more water than there is in my garden.

I’m not 100% convinced, especially when they have poured concrete on top of a few inches of water, which again they tell me is not a problem. I don’t know much about construction but is this normal?

Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Shouldn't be a problem with a hydrostatic valve.