Original Xbox Mod Problem, The Menu Went Back To Default

swain

I have an Xbox that I had chipped and modified in bangkok. Put in a 300 gig hard drive and have a ton of movies and games on it. but the menu seems to show none of it.. its like a default menu, what it might have looked like when it was first installed. The menu tree shows nothing. I know its there but cant access it. Anyway.. EvolutionX is the mod and at this point, I dont know what to do with it.

I am now out in Chiang Mai... anyone know of someone who works on this type of thing.

Hmm, thought i replied to this earlier, apparently not.

If you can browse the drive, the file "default.xbe" is your dashboard - there should be an evox.xbe or something, renaming them to old-default.xbe and default to xbe respectivly may work.

If not, get "Slayers" installer CD image and do an upgrade.....last i used was version 2.6....

Thank you... will try what you suggest. Also where can I find the slayers installer cd image. This sounds like its worth doing.

Hmm, thought i replied to this earlier, apparently not.

If you can browse the drive, the file "default.xbe" is your dashboard - there should be an evox.xbe or something, renaming them to old-default.xbe and default to xbe respectivly may work.

If not, get "Slayers" installer CD image and do an upgrade.....last i used was version 2.6....