Elden rings

robblok

I was looking for a new game and it seems i found it. Its an open world of magic and monsters. Super graphics as it is a 2022 game. So you do need a good computer, you can use a controller to play it. Great fun its like WORD of Warcraft but without all the quests. Though you do need to grind a bit. But never seen a better looking game and fight scenes.

Yeah my teen son has been recommending Elden Ring for me, as I need a new game and nothing new that's interesting to me has been released for quite some time.  He says it suits my play style, exploring/grinding preparing instead of jumping right into the main storyline.  But it looks a bit too cartoony for me, and I like more strategy than what I have seen, so I have not played it.   It does look beautiful though. 

I like RTS strategy but this is not that. But there is a lot of strategy in elden ring in how you fight. But if you play on a computer then best is an xbox controller. Plus reading how the stats work. 

Yes a lot of grinding... preparing.. pulling enemies... looking for the right weapons. Im still stuck in the first part. Havent seen many quests. I guess you need to get out of the first part first. 

But even many levels higher its still hard to kill the enemy if they rush you... so you need to pull them with arrows or something. I must say its a great game it look like the Witcher 3  @ChrisP24

I might even say it goes to slow with leveling up.. or the level up have little influence. (not completely true) but a lot depends on your own skill.