Farang gold-diggers...you know any?

VinnieK

Hi 

Man-bites-dog item here..

Ever met any farang who netted a rich Thai woman? 

The topic only refers to farang men, not women (sorry ladies)

I use the term golddigger very loosely..from the guy who wasn't necessarily after money to the downright scammer and everything in between ????

Edited by VinnieK

Unless you look like and have a body like Thor, the chances of you netting a rich Thai girl is almost zero.

The culture and language are so different, that rich Thai girls prefer someone who can pamper them and not the other way around.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Unless you look like and have a body like Thor, the chances of you netting a rich Thai girl is almost zero.

The culture and language are so different, that rich Thai girls prefer someone who can pamper them and not the other way around.

How about older rich women?

Gold diggers normally give wide berth to the girls you mentioned 

On 9/18/2022 at 6:33 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Plenty of guys I know have married Thai ladies of similar socio-economic-educational status... 

That is to say they are of a similar age, social standing, similar financial backgrounds (i.e. financially independent), well educated Chuala or Thammarsart etc or overseas Uni....   

There has been a long running myth on ThaiVisa.com / Aseannon that someone who has married a well educated financially independent Thai female of similar standing is exaggerating...   the comments are often returned about the ‘white skinned high-so’ and then some slurs....  

The reality is, there are plenty of these relationships around....  its normal, but not for guys who are hanging around bars or who live in areas with an *associated ’stigma’.... 

*associated stigma - its harder to be ’normal’ in an area such as Pattaya... Girls think you are there for the girls, guys think the girls are there for the guys - Girls think the guys think the girls are there for the guys etc etc and the stigma is create that means meeting female of ‘equal or better socio-economic-educational status’ in these area’s is difficult (but not impossible)... 

So... we end up with the comments... 'give me a down to earth farm girl over pasty skinned Bangkok snob’ any day of the week !!!....  I wonder whether those guys really feel like that, or are just pulling the wool over their own eyes because they know they ‘can’t’ and are justifying their position.... 

If such farang men exist, I'm pretty sure they don't post on this forum, or hang out anywhere I did.

I never saw one that fit that category, ever, in all my decades of being in LOS.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 11:57 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

or hang out anywhere I did.

I never saw one that fit that category, ever, in all my decades of being in LOS.

the irony of your reply to the comment is astounding.

• Haha 1

The only stories that I have read or heard about here regarding extremely rich older Thai ladies was about keeping a stable of young, good looking, fit Thai men to service them at their whim.

One story I read, can't remember where, said they all lived in her large house, she paid them very well, bought all their clothes, and chose whichever one she wanted on any particular night.

On 9/22/2022 at 11:57 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

If such farang men exist, I'm pretty sure they don't post on this forum, or hang out anywhere I did.

They are around but are few and far between.

It takes a very long time to land one esp if you are relatively poor.

Needless to say ,in such cases, the lady has to be older.

Obviously if you are young and rich farang ,things should be much easier and you can target the young demographic.

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Plenty of guys I know have married Thai ladies of similar socio-economic-educational status... 

That is to say they are of a similar age, social standing, similar financial backgrounds (i.e. financially independent), well educated Chuala or Thammarsart etc or overseas Uni....   

There has been a long running myth on ThaiVisa.com / Aseannon that someone who has married a well educated financially independent Thai female of similar standing is exaggerating...   the comments are often returned about the ‘white skinned high-so’ and then some slurs....  

The reality is, there are plenty of these relationships around....  its normal, but not for guys who are hanging around bars or who live in areas with an *associated ’stigma’.... 

*associated stigma - its harder to be ’normal’ in an area such as Pattaya... Girls think you are there for the girls, guys think the girls are there for the guys - Girls think the guys think the girls are there for the guys etc etc and the stigma is create that means meeting female of ‘equal or better socio-economic-educational status’ in these area’s is difficult (but not impossible)... 

So... we end up with the comments... 'give me a down to earth farm girl over pasty skinned Bangkok snob’ any day of the week !!!....  I wonder whether those guys really feel like that, or are just pulling the wool over their own eyes because they know they ‘can’t’ and are justifying their position.... 

Agree with you, ive never had trouble dating Thai women with top jobs and i am was a tradie back in AU.

Moved to sin city this year and yes same same, current TGF great job big income, car and town house though shes  paying them off.

My advice is have a criteria and stick to it.

The pressure (and natural inclination) for an affluent Thai woman to pick an Asian partner over a white one would would be strong.

Also, many wealthy Thais are of Chinese blood and would want to keep that blood line unpolluted.

And affluent other-nationality Asians would be your competition. An Izod alligator polo shirt would not put you over. You'd want a Burberry one.

So not impossible, but def a steep climb with some long odds -such as, where would you even meet such a person? Prob not on the breakfast buffet line at a 1,000 baht a night hotel.

You'd need to be part of an affluent Thai social circle. How many of those are going out with blood hounds looking for broke white men?

I met a Sweede in Ao Nang in 2006, and he was ripped off by a bar girl all his insurance money and savings. He was left only with his disability pension after built her a decent house on big land where he thought he would live happily rest of his life. 

I met him and he told his story, and at same time proudly told me he was living for free with a new bar lady who still worked bar, and I just felt sorry for her living with this bitter man, exploiting her and give nothing in return except from his bitterness.

i know a couple of guys dating/married to well off thai women, wouldn't call them gold diggers as they met dated/married under normal circumstances

tbh it's relatively easy to meet thai women who have no need of financial support, in 20+ years here i've never dated a woman who needed, or asked for, my money. they have good jobs, homes, cars...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

i know a couple of guys dating/married to well off thai women, wouldn't call them gold diggers as they met dated/married under normal circumstances

tbh it's relatively easy to meet thai women who have no need of financial support, in 20+ years here i've never dated a woman who needed, or asked for, my money. they have good jobs, homes, cars...

So you got exploited for free sex?