Husband files police report after wife allegedly gets kidnapped by paramour

snoop1130

8128B03E-04B0-4857-8542-F72084458DA3-696x392.jpeg

A 39-year-old husband filed a report to the Pattaya police station, claiming that his wife was kidnapped by her knife-wielding paramour.

Mr. A (alias), a Thai husband, filed a report at the Pattaya police station at 1.30 a.m. today, September 16th, claiming that his 28-year-old wife, Ploy (alias), was kidnapped by what he described as his wife’s paramour.

Mr. A recognized the paramour as “Aun.” He allegedly kidnapped his wife from his rental room on Soi Kor Phai in Pattaya early this morning. The victim said the suspect used a knife to threaten him before taking his wife away on a motorbike. He was married to his wife for two years, Mr. A stated.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/16/husband-files-police-report-after-wife-allegedly-gets-kidnapped-by-paramour-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Mr. A admitted that he knew his wife had a secret affair with Aun, but he continued to stay with her purely out of love.

As of press time, police are still unable to locate the suspect and the wife.

My monies on him probably getting arrested for murder sometime soon if they do not turn up !

I hope not. Once married to a sweet Thai lady, they are tough to forget though I could never lay hands on mine in a derogatory manner....Much as I have wanted to over the years.

If my wife wants an "affair" then she is welcome to strike out on her own. 21 uears with her and I still wonder if it was just because. I'm actually a handsome man.

I could never hurt my wife.

Edited by jaywalker
  • Thumbs Up 2