Buying condo in easter holidays

Here's the plan:

In spring or summer I would like to go to Thailand for a good 14 days, look at several condos there, decide on one and then buy it. I was in Pattaya almost half a year ago, so I have a certain insight into the condos advertised. A medium five-digit amount is available, I could also borrow something.

In any case, I would like to consult a lawyer (check the contract, check the land register). If it is not possible to complete the contract this in the time frame, let him do so on my behalf.

I would then like to rent out the apartment for 2/3 years and then move to Thailand myself.

The following questions:

I What do you think about it at all?? What should I pay attention to?
II Are there agencies that take over the letting AND the maintenance of the rented apartment?
III Is it possible for a lawyer to fully represent myself (to Thai authorities / to seller) in a land purchase?
IV What else must/should the lawyer do for me?
V What legal fees for the lawyer should I expect?
VI How long do purchase negotiations usually take?

@Adumbration: I dont know about thaila, im not a native speaker in english, so maybe I dont understand the contracts completly ...

@OneMoreFarang: I have the money now, , Im afraid with the Inflation prices will rise. Maybe Money will oose it worth at all.

Wahts in my mind: Well I saw City Center Residence and Laguna Bay 2. Anything like this. 2-Bedroom, about 70 sqm, good Pool.

4 hours ago, Trac said:

@Adumbration: I dont know about thaila, im not a native speaker in english, so maybe I dont understand the contracts completly ...

@OneMoreFarang: I have the money now, , Im afraid with the Inflation prices will rise. Maybe Money will oose it worth at all.

Wahts in my mind: Well I saw City Center Residence and Laguna Bay 2. Anything like this. 2-Bedroom, about 70 sqm, good Pool.

City centre residence is <deleted> end of 3rd road, not a great location, Laguna Bay 2 quite a walk to baht bus. If you have a motorbike it doesn't matter so much but good to have baht bus option when drinking

Lots of good questions above.  Also, I was just wondering about your comment,

quote "A medium five-digit amount is available.."   I assume that was US Dollars - $50,000 - $99,000.

Is that correct?  If so that is approx 1.5 -3.0 million baht.  That amount is doable.