Chin-thai Shopkeepers Seem Rude And Overpriced

goodguy

It was not a surpise to me today, when after experiencing a gluttonous overpriced Builders Merchants rude manner and shocking pricing, to learn he was a Chin-Thai.

While in Isaan we had another Chin-Thai's lazy, expensive overpriced behaviour during an attempted Bottled Water purchase.

My wife explains to me each time that they are Chin-Thai who are greedy, overpriced, bad service and a general waste of time.

I tend to agree with her. I have never had good service from a Chin-Thai.

Would anyone else experience any similair experiences with these inflated, arrogant, ############

Good Guy

Edited by chanchao

My wife explains to me each time that they are Chin-Thai who are greedy, overpriced, bad service and a general waste of time.

I tend to agree with her. I have never had good service from a Chin-Thai.

Would anyone else experience any similair experiences with these inflated, arrogant, Thai-Chinks?

There mods, another disenchanted soul against a particular ethnic group, are you gonna edit this as well?

Would anyone else experience any similair experiences with these inflated, arrogant, Thai-Chinks?

Good Guy

Nice! I wonder why they are rude and arrogant?! What nationality are you as I would like to make a judgement about your arrogant ways?

:o