Funky New Sign Posted

Stephen Cleary

The Atlanta Hotel

sukhumvit Soi 2.

great location for a budget hotel in the centre of Bangkok too!

PS. oops just saw you were trying to use their sign to pass off as humour by TAT....or by you..whichever :o sowwy if I blew it :D

Edited by MiG16

I like how the guy in the picture has his hands out, like he's super angry upon reading the sign.

Does he look like a sex tourist to you Weho?

Soundman.

No. He looks like he suffers from dimentia... He looks like he's yelling at the plant.

Definately not a sex tourist... but maybe a sex resident. He looks like one of those disgruntled drunk Norwegians that is often in Pattaya People, seen photographed hanging from a 3rd story balcony, yelling incoherant thoughts, usually around 4 AM. You know the articles... usually they end with, "the Norwegian embassy has been contacted". But then again, he could be just some guy who wandered into the field of vision of the photographer. Regardless, it's a great picture.

I like how the guy in the picture has his hands out, like he's super angry upon reading the sign.

Does he look like a sex tourist to you Weho?

Soundman.

No. He looks like he suffers from dimentia... He looks like he's yelling at the plant.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a week!

:o:D

Oww sh!t. I've just shat my dacks!!!

Soundman.

The Atlanta Hotel

sukhumvit Soi 2.

great location for a budget hotel in the centre of Bangkok too!

I wonder if they require marriage certificates.

post-34982-1182804440_thumb.jpg

Reads like a truly excellent gaff. Thanks to you guys i have already booked three nights at the Atlanta Hotel for our Honeymoon at the end of the month.

Much appreciated.

Steve...just a warning....although the location and the general atmosphere of the place is quite good....relaxed in central bangkok...Im told the rooms are quite worn (is that the right expression?) basically quite old.......

ohh and Happy Anniversary :o