Room by the month in Central Pattaya

manfromcanada

25 minutes ago, manfromcanada said:

For one person, I just need a soft bed, coffee kettle and wifi and a room safe.

No aircon? Fan only?
Prices will be without electricity cost.

Check what they want per unit, sometimes a hidden rip off.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In the soi Bua Khao / soi Pothole area, you will find tons of signs for rooms around 4000THB/month. Same thing in the area just above Walking Street. Book a cheap hotel for a couple of days and then go for a walk to find your monthly rental. Shouldn't take you long: tourism is still pretty weak. So many places have rooms available even though high season is approaching ????

1 hour ago, manfromcanada said:

Sorry I should have mentioned that I want aircon, and 15,000 baht or less is ideal. I can pay more if it is really worth it but I think that 15,000 should do it.

thanks

You can make deal to hotel whit that money! Dont need worry about "bad" landlord.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Baron Samedi said:

In the soi Bua Khao / soi Pothole area, you will find tons of signs for rooms around 4000THB/month. Same thing in the area just above Walking Street. Book a cheap hotel for a couple of days and then go for a walk to find your monthly rental. Shouldn't take you long: tourism is still pretty weak. So many places have rooms available even though high season is approaching ????

Perhaps not currently true if some of the YT bloggers that track room prices are correct.  Many Buakhow hotels are reportedly already fully booked for High Season and asking prices for short term (1 to 3 months) have doubled in the last month.  A room I stayed in for a weekend on LK Metro last month for B500/night is now B900.

2 minutes ago, dddave said:

Perhaps not currently true if some of the YT bloggers that track room prices are correct.  Many Buakhow hotels are reportedly already fully booked for High Season and asking prices for short term (1 to 3 months) have doubled in the last month.  A room I stayed in for a weekend on LK Metro last month for B500/night is now B900.

Sutus Court is notably busy. No rooms were available in Sutus 1 recently.

2 hours ago, dddave said:

I'm in Pattaya right now.

Many cheap rooms available (even on Agoda).

Hotels are far from being fully booked.

Pretty logical if you look at tourism numbers.

I'm leaving for Bangkok soon.

Even there I found extremely good deals which means hotels are struggling getting enough customers.

• Thanks 1

A few on Soi Honey remain I believe, although condo construction will get most of them.... a pal stayed a lot at one just West of the InTown Holiday Residence, what a dump, but fitted his needs (cheap) and location actually great. 

1 minute ago, pomchop said:

In soi buakhaow for two weeks now....lots and lots of rooms available by day week month all around at low prices.  Check agoda or just walk around and have a look.

I was looking for a room last night for a night out in town. My regular go to place through Agoda was about 18% more expensive than last month. 

• 4 weeks later...