Dropshipper Wanted!

I need a dropshipper in Bangkok.

english speaking and can read and understand english well.

Computer experience necessary...

1-2 hour work five days a week. Good comisson!

For more information please contact me.

pm or call 0852379335

Edited by Buckwheat
Email address removed

They say ignorance is bliss,. but what the heck is a dropshipper ???

I must admit that had ME intrigued too........i had visions of someone turning up outside the door with a boat on a trailer :o

A quick "Google" brought this up, though:

"Dropshippers who are legitimate are Wholesale Suppliers who will send products directly to your Internet customer for you, one product at a time, from their warehouse. Dropshippers pack and ship the products for you. You pay a Wholesale Price for the products, one at a time, and charge your customer your Retail Price. The difference between those prices is your profit. You never have to touch the product, or spend money to fill your garage up with products that you might not sell...the Dropshipper does that for you."

Penkoprod

Dropshipping is big in the US for thousands of products, but to have a dropshipper here would be an invitation for disaster ( at this point in time).  I know of quite a few people who have tried it with various items on ebay etc. and inevitably there were customs problems, stock problems, payment problems etc.  Anything that could go wrong did for the most part.

They say ignorance is bliss,. but what the heck is a dropshipper ???

I must admit that had ME intrigued too........i had visions of someone turning up outside the door with a boat on a trailer :o

A quick "Google" brought this up, though:

"Dropshippers who are legitimate are Wholesale Suppliers who will send products directly to your Internet customer for you, one product at a time, from their warehouse. Dropshippers pack and ship the products for you. You pay a Wholesale Price for the products, one at a time, and charge your customer your Retail Price. The difference between those prices is your profit. You never have to touch the product, or spend money to fill your garage up with products that you might not sell...the Dropshipper does that for you."

Penkoprod