Human Traffic On Saturdays In Fortune Town, Ratchdapisek Road.

Zen

Hi,

I'd like to know whether there're many people at Fortune Town on Saturdays?

Do the shops there open everyday including Saturdays and Sundays?

Are there more people on weekdays than on Saturdays/Sundays?

It seems that there're many offices there, so I thought that the human traffic would be more on a working day.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Yes, the title to this thread is misleading. I had a friend who worked there and I went occasionally. Didn't find it anything exceptional, until this thread appeared. I thought, wow, I've missed all this human trafficking and it was right under my nose!!

Yes, the title to this thread is misleading. I had a friend who worked there and I went occasionally. Didn't find it anything exceptional, until this thread appeared. I thought, wow, I've missed all this human trafficking and it was right under my nose!!

Yeah, well every Saturday it is like a swap meet. I just exchanged my football sewing Pakistani (as I now have too many footballs) for a Chinese coal mining child.

I realise that the amount of Coal in the Lard Prao area is perhaps not so great, but his skills in digging drains covers my overheads, while any coal extracted is strictly marginal revenue.

Scott, he didn't say trafficking.

That's done in Nana. :o