transport to CMU from Hang Dong

arcturaz

36 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

no red car from Hang Dong

No city bus

Why do you post drivel?

Well mr drivel, I really thought the bus ran from the city to hd. I do see red car type pickups in hd. Sorry you’re so up tight. Try to have a nice evening and enjoy your favorite drivel’n word????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, novacova said:

Well mr drivel, I really thought the bus ran from the city to hd. I do see red car type pickups in hd. Sorry you’re so up tight. Try to have a nice evening and enjoy your favorite drivel’n word????

The Songtaws are Yellow and run from San Patong to Chiang Mai Gate every 10 minutes, 20-30bht.

Then you get the Red Songtaw round the moat, maybe another Red Songtaw up Huay Keow road to the university.

Cheapest way is just to buy the kid a scooter.

51 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The Songtaws are Yellow and run from San Patong

One of my favorite Thai songs is about San Patong but never thought about where it was.

One of Thailands greatest ever singers . Wonjan Pirote

Her voice gives me goosebumps.

Edited by Denim

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Cheapest way is just to buy the kid a scooter.

Concur with BritManToo.

Hang Dong is a large area. An easy access at the starting / return point in Hang Dong would determine between Highway 108 and 121 for transportation, My knowledge of options along Highway 121 (Canal Road) is non-existent. However have used a scooter between San Patong and the City along Highway 108 on a few occasions. Highway 121 (Canal Road) has developed significantly South well beyond the Airport to San Patong, presume Yellow Songthaews are plying this route. Highway 108 is a "breeze in the park" if you stick with the pack. City Bus 11, isn't really an option, it has a governing speed of 30-40 kph but has redeeming features of being an undiscovered "tour bus" with locals hopping on and off throughout the snail pace. One of the best bus rides I've been on.

Chiang Mai - Hot, 3 hours.

Edited by Paul Catton