How do you react to Charlotte?

onebaht

I've had Charlotte a few times recently because I wanted to try CBD.

Everywhere you look online it says it doesn't get you high, which I thought meant it's not very strong and the benefits run in the background.

But it gets me higher than cheap strains, brick weed, and some top shelf strains (some good top shelfs like Gelato 41/Gelonade much stronger though)

Sometimes it's tough to get a high from cheap THC strains in Thai.

But one half gram joint of charlotte and my head is as high as green crack (+ other sativas) should be, plus it feels like I'm getting a deep tissue massage from an invisible person.

Did they put something else in the charlotte jar by mistake, or is CBD better than some people make out?

• Haha 1

Charlotte what?  

Charlotte’s Web is a CBD strain with 1% THC.  

There’s also Charlotte’s Angel which is another CBD but super low THC strain.  

I’ve never seen a plain old Charlotte.  

Then again, a common practice for some dispensaries is to just throw cool sounding names on stuff and hope people don’t notice.  

But not surprising that it hits like a Sativa since many (maybe most or all) high CBD strains come from Sativa plants.  

you are smoking charlotte's angel probably. dutch passion. it's all over thailand now. 

it has low levels of thc. 

the terpenes plus low level of thc plus cbd and entourage effect. depending on the person ya sure you could get decent buzz going on. 

• Like 2