Pattaya cannabis seller files police report after being allegedly threatened by gun-wielder to stop selling cannabis

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — A Thai cannabis seller claimed to Pattaya police that he was threatened by an enraged pistol-wielding man to stop selling cannabis.

At 1:00 AM today, October 1st, Mr. Subin Suksawat, 36, went to report his plight to Pol. Lt. Anan Mahakit-asavakul at the Pattaya police station, claiming he was threatened by a gun-wielder, whom he believed could have been a police officer, to stop selling cannabis. The suspect was only identified as “Koa.”

“Koa walked up to me on September 25th while I was selling cannabis on a roadside. He threatened to kick me first because he was mad at my customers for smoking cannabis around there,” Mr. Subin told The Pattaya News.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/01/pattaya-cannabis-seller-files-police-report-after-being-allegedly-threatened-by-gun-wielder-to-stop-selling-cannabis/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PJ71 said:

I'd imagine the way him is selling it is illegal, yes.

It's not illegal if him have hisself registered as a canabis seller. It gives almost no rules about it at the moment. They're working about it.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, PJ71 said:

People are still stupid enough to buy on the street, asking for trouble IMO.

Plus likely bad quality.

People must do else they would not bother....same could be said for erectile dysfunction medications, sold on the street every few yards around Diana.