Buddha Painters

zoran

I was in Chiang Mai and i bought a buddha from a shop with all sorts of art (paintings, wodden sculptures etc.)

The artists name is Pichitpol, does anyone know his work and can help me locate him?

name.jpg.xs.jpg

Be more specific about where you were in town and maybe there's a chance of finding the guy. Also many artists know each other, so if someone asks someone in, say, the same building, market, etc., it's likely he can be found fairly easily. However there's a chance the guy only goes by his nickname among friends and the others don't know this formal name he signs with.

Problem is that i was only for a day ib Chang Mai so i didnt know the area nor the place where i bought it from. The only thing i can tell is that on the rear of the shop (big shop by the way) there was an "umbrella production workshop" and there we were shown step by step how umbrellas are built!!!

You were in Bor Song. There are 3 places like what you describe. I have friends that have a shop there and they are both artists. What do you want with this guy? I can probably find him for you if you send me a photo of the whole painting and have a good enough reason for finding him. They will recognize the work if not the name.