Getting a temporary residence certificate to sell a car in phuket

CrossBones

I am staying in Phuket (have been living in chaing mai in past)

What do i need to get a residence certificate to sell my car in Phuket?

In Chiang mai we dont need residence certificate to sell a car, only buy a car.

Someone said i need a departure card, but i didnt get arrival/departure card when i entered Thailand as they seem to have stopped them temporarily now.

Also i am staying wtih my girlfriend in Phuket in a condo she rents in her name.

What do i do? Are there any visa agents i can just give my passport to for they take care of everything without signed documents from landlords etc.

Thank you

I have never been asked for a CoR to sell anything in Phuket. Never heard of it from anyone else either. Strangely, I was asked for one in Chiang Mai some years ago when i sold a motorcycle.

If you absolutely need one, TMT Visa will sort it. I have used them several times. They have offices in Patong and Kathu. I think the price is 1500.

if ur staying at a hotel in phuket , they need Register you, ask for the receipt, go to immigration and do paperwork for the tm30, after thats issued get the certificate >  its FREE although they seem to be asking 300 baht if u look like you dont know

when i sold a car last year inn Phuket, i an the buyer just went to the office and transferred it over,  only asked to see my passport

Edited by zzzzz