Decent Dance Club For Family

andrep

I would like to take my family ( wife and 2 sons, ages 15 years and 11 years ) to a dance club in Phuket.

Reason is that I would like to educate my kids about the clubs, behaviour and ettiqutes.

Any advise about any decent dance club in Phuket ?

I would read the OP to mean like a disco / nightclub.. Not a place that has dancing classes.

Like how night club social scene looks and is..

Tho most of the ones here that cater to westerners are pure meat markets.

I would read the OP to mean like a disco / nightclub.. Not a place that has dancing classes.

Like how night club social scene looks and is..

Tho most of the ones here that cater to westerners are pure meat markets.

right, i didn't read the post

i know few thai clubs like that in phuket town, but no farang and thai music mostly. Chicks there are hot hot hot some with BFs

I would like to add into my earlier post.

There are no discos in our part of the world. I , myself have been to many in Dubai, Singapore, UK, China, Thailand, etc. etc.

I would like my kids to have a feel of this side of life too. But instead I leave them to experiment on their own, and chance of making mistakes. I would like to take them with me, and show them the atmosphere / ambience. And if they feel like dancing, sure, I would accompany them on the floor.

I feel that a father can be a better teacher for kids rather than some other non-related person.

In Dubai and Singapire, I checked-out but they do not allow entry of less than 18 years old kids, even if accompanied by their parents.

So just checking out to see if its possible in Phuket or Bangkok ?

Well there are discos.. However ones catering to farang market are often meat markets where theres a high % of girls working.. The ones that are less like that would be the Thai ones but then they are less like a disco scene (still can be good fun) but harder for young people to break through communication barriers.

Personally I would have to say if there was one place I didnt want my parents accompanying me would be out when young to nightclubs and discos.. Its the kind of thing I had to learn on my own and part of that learning is about relaxing and doing things without the feeling of being chaperoned..

Dear Members,

In my opinion if boys and their father can discuss issues like HIV, and safety measures like condoms , then there is no harm, in father taking his boys to a disco, introducing them to a few people , just to break-the-ice.

Ofcourse, I understand that after a limit then the boy has to be left on his own to find his own bearings and make his own decisions.

In my opinion its just a part of upbringing the kids, in the same way, as we teach them to behave with elders, and not to lie or hurt people, etc . etc.

Dear Members,

In my opinion if boys and their father can discuss issues like HIV, and safety measures like condoms , then there is no harm, in father taking his boys to a disco, introducing them to a few people , just to break-the-ice.

Ofcourse, I understand that after a limit then the boy has to be left on his own to find his own bearings and make his own decisions.

In my opinion its just a part of upbringing the kids, in the same way, as we teach them to behave with elders, and not to lie or hurt people, etc . etc.

You are very intersting and educational farang, it's my honour to have you here. Unfortunatly my father was ready to behead me, had i asked him taking me discotec