Medical Certificate For Work Permit

junkofdavid2

Hello!

My friend needs to get a medical certificate for his work permit application in Hua Hin.

What is the cheapest, fastest, easiest place he can get it whose certificate will be honored and accepted by the Labor Ministry in Hua Hin?

Doesn't want any "painful" tests like drawing of blood or whatever.

How much did it cost and how to get there?

:o

Edited by junkofdavid2

Hello!

My friend needs to get a medical certificate for his work permit application in Hua Hin.

What is the cheapest, fastest, easiest place he can get it whose certificate will be honored and accepted by the Labor Ministry in Hua Hin?

If you use San Paulo, you'll pay an extra 200B. Try one of the 'clinics', like the one opposite the main temple, near 'The Mall'. You ask for what you want, sit & wait for about 20-30 minutes & then they give you the certificate, for which you pay 60B or so. "Painful tests'? You quaint old fashioned thing -- the doctor won't even see you! I've used this method 3 times without problem.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

If you use San Paulo, you'll pay an extra 200B. Try one of the 'clinics', like the one opposite the main temple, near 'The Mall'. You ask for what you want, sit & wait for about 20-30 minutes & then they give you the certificate, for which you pay 60B or so. "Painful tests'? You quaint old fashioned thing -- the doctor won't even see you! I've used this method 3 times without problem.

Good luck!

Thanks for this tip.The wife and I need medical certs for driving licences this coming week and sounds just the place as we shop at the Mall quite regularly.

Hello!