A Thai Woman

kangeroo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some small things that get to me in the long run....I know, easy to swap gf but...

"I lub you too mut, but no have money. Can gib nit noy?"

"Oh me like skirt (or shirt or shoe) too mut, can buy for me?"

"Oh me lazy too mut, why you crazy walk 100 meter when hab motobike?"

"Mama me hab big problem, no hab money, can gib?"

etc, etc...

Suppose you guys who never heard these comments are the lucky ones..

:o

It depend on lady.

I prefer much more to talk than WATCH TV (Thai illiterate TV) i.ex.... .

Another thing (sometimes) make me thinking is that most of our lovely thai girls doesn't have own initiative..... do you know what does it mean "Array Geday...krapp" ?

Chok dee krapp

Manu Dee

Some small things that get to me in the long run....I know, easy to swap gf but...

"Oh me like skirt (or shirt or shoe) too mut, can buy for me?"

"Oh me lazy too mut, why you crazy walk 100 meter when hab motobike?"

etc, etc...

Suppose you guys who never heard these comments are the lucky ones..

:o

yes spot on are your sure your not living with my gf well done

cheers

etc, etc...

Why would guys with Thai GF's complain about them asking for money?

It's the main/only reason they are with them in the first place.

To make things simple and workable, wake up, understand what's happening, and arrange a regular support budget.

To win the game one must know the game.

You're always going to take second place to children, family and even Thai boyfriends.

Edited by tropo

The more I read the more I understand that I got very luck with my Thai wife, one she was never in the sex buz, she loves her 2 kids and wants only to take care of our home and life. She has never asked for much. And she is not lazy and will go for a walk,

I do hear to much of the same old same about $ and from Frangs, and as someone already said YOu should know the game b-4 you play.. All in all I don't think there is much to bitch about, think back at the women you left behind

I have known my lady for 3.5 years....recently married....in that time we have never had an argument...sure she does things that exasperate me a little bit...and I do things that exasperate her...but in the end if you love someone you accept these things.

My post will be boring as there are no complaints for me. I can in all honestly say that I would not want to change anything with my beautiful Thai wife. I love and adore her and she is perfect in my eyes and therefore I consider myself one of the luckiest guy in the world. I think some of the biggest reasons that we have connected so well is that she is very highly educated which has enabled her to quickly understand and accept the good parts of my western values in addition to her Thai values and we are able to exchange ideas easily because she is now as fluent in English as a native speaker.

How about using the "free parking if you spend B200" at Friendship supermarket while you have Kasikorn banking business and Wat Chai market shopping, saying 'tilac, we only get a bottle of cheap wine at Friendship for parking stamp.' One shopping cart and B1880 later, she hands over her 'free' parking slip to the Friendship gate guard. Priceless (almost)

The topic what don't you like a thai women. Not falang women and not what do you like about thai women.

What I don't like about my wife ?

When we go to lunch I order 1 dish and she orders 7 or 8 then complains about how high the bill is.

She will ask me a question and then say yah yah yah half way through my answer because she thinks she knows what i am going to say. I always have to say "if you don't want me to answer then don't ask me the d@mn question."

On the som tam. My wife makes it so hot that she has stomach pains after she eats it. Then sits around and complains about how bad her stomach hurts. Does this every time.

Edited by wolfmanjack

I better say something about my darling she is very smart , she ask me its time to buy new tv..... i tell her money very tight this month........ no problem she says i help you pull out of ATM.

Cheers Kangeroo.

They all have their quirks.

1. Must have been a formula 1 driver in another life. I carry a permanent look of terror on my face. :D

2. 3 day change of mood as she chews over a problem she doesn't want to burden me with. Typical male I want to solve the problem. Result? Stalemate. I have now learned just to let her work through it and tell me in her own good time. if at all.

3. She likes to look sexy and feel attractive but doesn't comprehend 'why falang look me like dat?' 'Why old falang pinch bottom'? :o

4. Can't read a map or anticipate yet doesn't want to admit it. I think most women have this problem.

5. She goes out to buy some chicken and comes back with biscuits, snacks, 'Nom Yin', etc.. Always thinking that I don't eat enough.

6. Doesn't think she is good enough. 'You Hi-So. I Lo-So'. It may be so but I don't see it in the same light.

7. Lends money to 'friends' who NEVER pay her back. I made the same mistake, so can't complain. She's improving. Learning to say 'Not have'.

Rarely asks me for money. Nor does her family. No need. I take care of her. She takes care of me. Good deal.

On the som tam. My wife makes it so hot that she has stomach pains after she eats it. Then sits around and complains about how bad her stomach hurts. Does this every time.

Sometimes they not the fastest learners! Like Bart Simpson & the electric plug.

Soundman.

They all have their quirks.

1. Must have been a formula 1 driver in another life. I carry a permanent look of terror on my face. :D

2. 3 day change of mood as she chews over a problem she doesn't want to burden me with. Typical male I want to solve the problem. Result? Stalemate. I have now learned just to let her work through it and tell me in her own good time. if at all.

3. She likes to look sexy and feel attractive but doesn't comprehend 'why falang look me like dat?' 'Why old falang pinch bottom'? :o

4. Can't read a map or anticipate yet doesn't want to admit it. I think most women have this problem.

5. She goes out to buy some chicken and comes back with biscuits, snacks, 'Nom Yin', etc.. Always thinking that I don't eat enough.

6. Doesn't think she is good enough. 'You Hi-So. I Lo-So'. It may be so but I don't see it in the same light.

7. Lends money to 'friends' who NEVER pay her back. I made the same mistake, so can't complain. She's improving. Learning to say 'Not have'.

Rarely asks me for money. Nor does her family. No need. I take care of her. She takes care of me. Good deal.

Number 2. I think that is pretty typical of all women, but I agree. If there is a problem I would like to take care of it right away. I don't like having to dig and dig to get an answer to what is wrong.

As usual every interesting thread turns into a personal slagging match. If you want to have a personal thing just call each other and let the others members get on with the topic. Your comments are not even amusing.

Sometimes they not the fastest learners! Like Bart Simpson & the electric plug.

Soundman.

She would be the champion of slow learners then. It has been going on for over 8 years already and she still does it.

One time she got some som tom and it was so hot that i could barely eat it (and i have won a chill pepper eating contest with my workers).

She then tried to give me a spoon full of the juice. I said no way am I going to eat it.

She did.

A few minutes later we were pulled over on the side of the road with her puking her guts out. Even after that she said it was the best som tom she ever had.