Accessing Centrelink Online

Today I signed into MyGov as I normally do and then clicked on go to Centrelink and got a message saying access denied that I need to sign into MyGov. The thing is I am already signed in and can’t access the page in Centrelink that updates assets, I can view payments made to me without going to Centrelink as they show on MyGov. 
The website now looks totally different from when I last logged on are other people having trouble accessing?

Have Centrelink stuffed up.?

16 hours ago, ozfarang said:

@BrerI just logged onto myGov and then to Centrelink. Had no trouble accessing 'Managing income and assets' on the drop down menu 'Income and assets'.

It took a while to load.

I'm using osMac High Sierra and Safari browser

This morning I can access and everything is available again just takes forever, they must be having issues with the changes they made.

Seems to me they need to stop and quickly make some decisions what the next objective is (in terms of using online technology) and aim/take action to achieve that picture quickly.

Right now they are making too many changes and causing confusion and creating a picture of Centrelink lacking credibility...