Shopee

Terry2905

Has anyone else now had problems using shopee in Thailand?

I used to order from them with no problem, but now I only get an error code a02 (account blocked).

I uninstalled the shopee app, but now it no longer shows up in play store for download/reinstall.

Have they shut down?

On a side note, I used to order b12 ampoules, for self injection, but now I can't find any b12 ampoules available anywhere in Thailand. Fascino have not had stock for a long time. Anybody know where I can b12 ampoules from? I tried to order some from Germany, but Thai customs rejected them, saying that medication was not allowed, but it is only a vitamin!

I suffer with pernicious anaemia, so I can't take tablets or sublingual b12.

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Maybe your Playstore isn't Thailand so you can't see Shopee? I have UK and Thailand and switch when i need Thai specific apps.

Apparently the clinic on Buakhao near opposite Pattaya City Hospital will provide 400 baht.

Do you test for B12?

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Terry2905 said:

Has anyone else now had problems using shopee in Thailand?

I used to order from them with no problem, but now I only get an error code a02 (account blocked).

I uninstalled the shopee app, but now it no longer shows up in play store for download/reinstall.

Have they shut down?

They've not closed down, I've just signed in normally.

Shopee app in my phone seems to work OK, as does we www site on computer.

Have not ordered anything since May though, but all seems to work like before.

Edited by mran66

My g/f tried also to order on her Thai phone. 

When she checked her order, it said she had not ordered anything!

Ampavit is made in Thailand, but they do not have a contact phone number or any way to order direct?

All very confusing!

28 minutes ago, Terry2905 said:

My g/f tried also to order on her Thai phone. 

When she checked her order, it said she had not ordered anything!

...maybe about time to check amulets of everyone in the household, must have something to do with them...

1 hour ago, rankric said:

Just ordered some more, likely, very good fake Redmi Airdots for the gym. No issues. Ordered via shoppee on friday. Arrived monday.

Think I would have just ordered the real ones from Xiaomi, low end to high end price, with a few versions in between.   Couldn't find the airdots on their site.

image.png.cdff4e380990c62f3e0bd64fe4db1410.png

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Think I would have just ordered the real ones from Xiaomi, low end to high end price, with a few versions in between.   Couldn't find the airdots on their site.

image.png.cdff4e380990c62f3e0bd64fe4db1410.png

Transitioned to BT earphones for the first time just recently, lost one but other still works, i never knew the brand i ordered i just viewed the reviews and took a spin on the purchase. Work so well we ordered a couple more pairs. Total spent under 600. So far so good.