Killer buds

Paulaew

Are you bored with mediocre weed?

I've tried quite a lot of the lower end product on offer in Thailand, and some of it was decent at prices as low as 100 baht/gram. I've built up a stash of that stuff that will last quite a while.

But now I'm looking for recommendations for killer buds, where quality is more important than price. Given the prices asked for premium weed, I can't afford to sample a lot of random product, so the experience of others would be a big help. The stronger the better.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Please be so kind as to include pricing and supplier info.

Paul Laew

Best advice I can give you is to start "collecting" vendors who are selling on Line.

I've got about 12 of them so far.. Most "harvested" from various posts in this thread and others here. Also use Line search in "@Line Shopping"..

250/350gm for good Thai stuff... as little as 390gm import.

10 hours ago, bobbin said:

Best advice I can give you is to start "collecting" vendors who are selling on Line.

+1

There are not reliable, consistent supplies so by the time you act on a recommendation it is likely to be sold out. The situation here isn't like the U.S, for example, where there is a consistent supply, over months and years, of a particular strain. Some of the larger retailers here publish new menus daily.

Can you narrow your parameters a bit? Specific strains? Price range? Volume? Asking for random recommendations is likely to be fruitless.

There is a staggering amount of import cannabis, (finished flower, not locally grown from imported seeds) most from the U.S. And you see the same strains, at the same time on line. So there are a few wholesalers, illegally importing cannabis, and pedalling it to the shops.

I'd recommend Facebook, where the algo will have many choices after a search or two. and on LINE, use LINE Shopping and simply enter the strain name. Follow 10 - 15 suppliers on FB and LINE.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2022 at 10:43 AM, dhupverg said:

I haven't purchased anything from this group, but look for "EazyWeed" on line.  He's got videos of Colt45, kush mint and wedding cake for 280 gram.

scale.jpg

kush mint.jpg

wedding cake.jpg

I can't find this guy..

Tried EazyWeed and @EazyWeed, also Eazy-Weed.

No joy..

2 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

Perhaps he means on LIne (the app).

That's where I was looking.. both regular Line and "Shopping Line".  Nada.

I Googled and found a Twitter account.. don't do Twitter. But it has a Line link. Which led to a QR code.. which linked to a personal account of his but no menu of available buds. Sent a message,, unanswered so far..

But i saw some vids on Twitter. Good looking plants and buds.

Guess I have to hope that OP responds.

14 hours ago, bobbin said:

That's where I was looking.. both regular Line and "Shopping Line".  Nada.

I Googled and found a Twitter account.. don't do Twitter. But it has a Line link. Which led to a QR code.. which linked to a personal account of his but no menu of available buds. Sent a message,, unanswered so far..

But i saw some vids on Twitter. Good looking plants and buds.

Guess I have to hope that OP responds.

He answered the message late yesterday. So the Twitter-Line (QR)- personal account works as a way to contact..