4G data sim with Public IP address

flipper2222222

Look at Lazada. Very many options available. If you need more infos let me know it. In respect of public IP. On Windows I have a software that sends you an email with the actual IP so that you can access your computer. 

Edited by Mickeymaus

14 hours ago, fdsa said:

It's impossible. 

workaround: rent a cheap VPS in Singapore (or expensive one in Thailand) and set up a VPN

I need an internet connection that is not double natted to unbind an account from a HIK security device. my AIS fibre connection is double natted and the unbinding fails. 

any suggestions? thanks

Edited by flipper2222222

12 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

Look at Lazada. Very many options available. If you need more infos let me know it. In respect of public IP. On Windows I have a software that sends you an email with the actual IP so that you can access your computer. 

I need an internet connection that is not double natted to unbind an account from a HIK security device. my AIS fibre connection is double natted and the unbinding fails. 

any suggestions? thanks

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess it is related to this: I had the idea to install a router with SIM card and set this to bridge mode (and then see the public IP address). It seems such devices with bridge mode don't exist - at least not in Thailand.  

thanks I don't need bridge mode, I just need a connection where the ISP does not double natt (network translation) the connection (not that I need to do port forwarding but) , making port forwarding impossible.  the HIK application denies unbinding if you are behind more than one router, which double natting the connection means there is another router in the AIS infrastructure that means what I think is my public IP address is actually not. 

• Like 1