Has anyone been to Sip Aholic Bar and Bistro?

heybruce

I've been away for awhile (pandemic and stuff like that) but have finally returned to Thailand and will be in Chiang Mai soon.  I'm eager to catch up on the Pretty bars and restaurants.  I consider them to be the Hooters of Thailand, but with better prices, better food, and prettier staff.  I like the ambiance of places like that.

Has anyone been to Sip Aholic Bar and Bistro  https://www.facebook.com/sipaholicbar/reviews ?  It looks interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the place out last night.  It was interesting.

The main business is a karaoke room open until 3 am.  The place stays almost empty until late night; when I was there at 9 pm the pretties outnumbered the customers by two or three to one.  The pretties ranged from pretty to Wow!.  Only the team leader spoke English, she used to work as a Heineken girl at BlarBlar so we had a starting point for conversation.  The pretties were politely pushy on drink sales, but that's their job.

The food was not great but good, and the prices were reasonable.  Beer prices were reasonable also.  It won't be a regular hang-out for me but I'll probably go back on occasion.

• Like 1