Village Na Di District Na Ya - Need help to find labor

Rob3016

My girlfriend's father is ill and needs help to care for the family's cows and the rice fields. We believe we need help for about 30 to 45 days until he regains his health. Whenever I speak with my girlfriend she seems to imply its impossible to find an abled-body man to perform this work. I believe she simply has no idea how to search and find someone to hire. When I suggest to her to speak to the local groceries stores to network and put the word out, or to contact the headman in the village, or to contact some local government offices  I am met with every man in the village is working and no one is available. I would appreciate any help how people find local labor in the villages outside Ubon Ratchathani. Village Na Di is about 40 km from Ubon Ratchathani.

The job entails cutting grass everyday to feed 14 cows, feed the cows, take the cows to graze, clean the cow poo from the barn, and tend to the rice fields. I the local rate for this type of work 350 baht/day?

Thank you for your assistance.

Where exactly are the cows, as I used to live at Ban Nong Kham, NaDi.  Near the wat, sort of close to the lake.

If our old groundskeeper isn't working, he'd probably be interested.

GPS best, so I can locate.

image.png.5a60640cb460e5258bb358bba4ab83c0.png