Sunday In Bangkok

How come Spiderman can change into Spiderman from Peter Parker in a matter of seconds - does he wear his costume under his clothes 24/7?

Also, there is no evidence that Peter Parker has has any qualifications in costume design, so how did he make his perfect fitting costume and how was he able to afford the expensive red and blue Gore-Tex and nylon fibre and create such a well designed suit, complete with tough black plastic webbing?

His costume also apears to repair itself after being burned, torn or singed, how can this be? He isn't Harry Potter.

If he is so skint, why doesn't he utilize his powers to pay his rent?

Finally, he can shoot elasticated super strength spunk from the veins in his wrists but they stop working in the second movie for no apparent reason.

Other than that, Spidey 2 was a very, very entertaining movie and the villain, Dr Octopus was far better than the wide mouthed, baggy faced and enormous headed Willem Dafoe who played the Green Goblin.

The SFX superceeded that of the first movie and much effort had gone into making the tentacles and the damage they do look real.

No more US- bashing today, then, GS?

I suspect I will have the pleasure of the Thai-dubbed version of the movie being played on my dvdplayer real soon.

(Me: Scream and exit)

I don't bash the U.S. anyway, I merely state the facts as they appear to me.

The Americans do make some awful fimls and television but they make most of the best movies also and they created The Simpsons and Danny Elfman so maybe we should post a list of positives and restore decorum on the forum.