How thin is apartment/ condominium wall?

Im sure they can see to, if you put the lamp behind you! At least the shadow on the wall.

My experience on the new poor built appartments, yes, you know what the neighbour doing, but on the the more well built ones, the weak point is the doors, especially from the hall way. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

My experience on the new poor built appartments, yes, you know what the neighbour doing,

+1

In our previous condo we had a sound insulating wall placed because our "friendly" (not) neighbours were always from dusk to dawn pushing their chairs around and slamming their doors as soon as they woke up. All the residents who lived next / above or below to them complained to the management office but they (neighbours) couldn't f....... care less.

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MJCM said:

+1

In our previous condo we had a sound insulating wall placed because our "friendly" (not) neighbours were always from dusk to dawn pushing their chairs around and slamming their doors as soon as they woke up. All the residents who lived next / above or below to them complained to the management office but they (neighbours) couldn't f....... care less.

..and the manager turned a deaf ear.

I've seen this movie before.

• 3 weeks later...

i stay in laguna beach 2 pattaya and the walls are freaking thin....if i watch laptop movie the neighbour starts moving and banging on the wall....such crazy build....

also i want to buy a condo and i dont know if there will nbe this same progblem...

i want to watch tv in normal level without somebody complaining.....

such a terrible condo construction

• Like 1

On 11/29/2022 at 9:25 PM, parafareno said:

i stay in laguna beach 2 pattaya and the walls are freaking thin....if i watch laptop movie the neighbour starts moving and banging on the wall....such crazy build....

also i want to buy a condo and i dont know if there will nbe this same progblem...

i want to watch tv in normal level without somebody complaining.....

such a terrible condo construction

Don’t stay in these new type condo buildings. You can tell just from the name on most of them. They are like college dorms.

How long have you lived there?

Edited by JimTripper