Any issues extending my yearly ext of stay based on marriage if I change my address in the yellow book?

I've been registered at this same address in the yellow book tabian bahn for several years I think Ive never had to show a copy of it when applying for my yearly renewal of marriage visa and work permit. I cant remember to be honest. I think I tried giving them a copy but they didnt want it. 

Am I correct in assuming that if I want to change the address (of my yellow book) to a friends bangkok address to thus satisfy the requirement for applying for Citizenship in bangkok..... it should not be a problem?

My wifes blue book tabian bahn would be at our home address but my yellow book would be a bangkok address. Any issues for me?

thanks

8 minutes ago, jack71 said:

I think I tried giving them a copy but they didnt want it. 

Immigration has nothing to with a Yellow Book, many expats dont even have one, not a problem.

A Bangkok YB will be required for requesting Thai citizenship at the SB Police in Bangkok.

11 hours ago, jack71 said:

Am I correct in assuming that if I want to change the address (of my yellow book) to a friends bangkok address to thus satisfy the requirement for applying for Citizenship in bangkok..... it should not be a problem?

There is a reasonably thorough investigation when a citizenship application is checked, while having a yellow book address In Bangkok is, in itself, not a problem, purporting to live in a location that you don’t, so not being scrupulously honest and transparent could be a barrier. If, of course, you actually live some of the time at the Bangkok address it will probably not make much difference.