Dash Camera

Basso53

I am looking for someone who can install my newly purchased 70mai Dash Cam A800S + Rear Cam Set. I am in suburban Chiangmai living in a village off San Kamphaeng Road; vehicle is Honda HRV....

Of course I will pay a fee for installation and attending at my house. Is there a forum member here that can do or know someone that can do.......properly. I am no tech head so hopeless with this type of stuff.

Cheers.

38 minutes ago, bbas3008 said:

Amnuay Motor Air it is then for this weekend.

Thanks for the info.

I will close this off.

See Micha - she the owners daughter. Tall, slim, long hair, speaks better English than me !

• Thanks 1

This Micha chappy sounds like the obvious answer... 

But... I’ve installed numerous dash-cams (on a BMW, Honda, Mazda and a Volvo)... I’m not ‘tech’ orientated with this stuff but found installation quite simple. 

Firstly - are you hard-wiring or using the 12v plug ? (consider warranty issues if hard-wiring and make sure its wired to an ‘ignition off' circuit so that it doesn’t drain the battery when the ignition is off). 

Easy Installation: Use the 12v power plug and simply run the cables through the upholstery - the Power cables can run from the 12v power cup in the centre console, under the glove-box, up the A-Pillar and under the roof lining to the rear-view mirror.

The roof lining usually has plenty of give in it. 

The re-cam can be run along the roof lining.

It takes me about 30-45mins...  wires completely hidden - a credit card helps with lifting the door rubbers and pushing the cable in etc.