Do you Use the Ignore Function?

Neeranam

4 pages of ????

full of; TH, USA & CH bashers, Anti EV-solar-battery tech, Anti Yank-gun-free thinkers,  trolls trolls & more trolls.  folks pushing 'their' special interest groups who simply aren't special or oppressed.  Those pushing policies that do nothing but divide the masses.  People that can't agree to disagree.

LABEL USERS

image.png.2257c0bf4c8180d131f7eb29ce38908f.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In a previous life, I had quite a few pro former guy-living-in-the-Whitehouse members on my list. Since then, they've all mellowed. I still see their names appear in political discussions, but they've lost the demeanor of rabid weasels. I honestly believe they're starting to see that treasonous fool for what he really is.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

4 pages of ????

full of; TH, USA & CH bashers, Anti EV-solar-battery tech, Anti Yank-gun-free thinkers,  trolls trolls & more trolls.  folks pushing 'their' special interest groups who simply aren't special or oppressed.  Those pushing policies that do nothing but divide the masses.  People that can't agree to disagree.

LABEL USERS

Thanks. 

Why would someone be anti solar batt? lol

• Haha 1

I only recently started putting a lot of posters on that, as they insisted on personal attacks and bickering with me. I wish I'd done it long ago as it's been so much less abusive when I can't see their posts.

I wish there was a similar function for the assorted antisocial morons bad people that "disturb" my real life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

4 pages of ????

LABEL USERS

That's a lot, just two pages for me. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I only recently started putting a lot of posters on that, as they insisted on personal attacks and bickering with me. I wish I'd done it long ago as it's been so much less abusive when I can't see their posts.

I wish there was a similar function for the assorted antisocial morons bad people that "disturb" my real life.

If you had a "real life", you likely wouldn't post so much.

Goes for most of us when bored, me included.????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What ignore function? How is that helping? Is it not better to just read what you want to read, and manually ignore what you don´t like? I thought it was a choice to be upset, but that must be a thing that only works for people that can control themselves. The others use the ignore function. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What ignore function? How is that helping? Is it not better to just read what you want to read, and manually ignore what you don´t like? I thought it was a choice to be upset, but that must be a thing that only works for people that can control themselves. The others use the ignore function. 

No, it is much better to use the ignore function. 

Some think they are more superior to others.

Are you German ? 

3 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

I feel a lot better for reading this, I only have 10 people on ignore. A couple of people with no manners whatsoever, an over poster who was driving me nuts, an argumentative gentleman who seems to post too much whilst intoxicated plus two  or three very unstable nut jobs......you know who you are.

Nut 1 reporting! ????

• Haha 2

CLOSED

Troll topic.

31. You will not publicly discuss other members or post any member's personal information including but not limited to emails, social media messages, private messages, photos or website details. Contact information is permitted in the Jobs Offers and Jobs Wanted sections, but for the privacy and security of our members we strongly urge the use of the private message function rather the posting of personal contact information.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1