Jump to content

Up to Date Map of Soi Honey - Street Map in Full Colour.


Mike30years
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wondering why anyone would need a street map of Soi Honey?

 

Walk down the 150 metres of Soi Honey, something catches your eye, go in, if not keep walking....

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, aussiexpat said:

Wondering why anyone would need a street map of Soi Honey?

 

Walk down the 150 metres of Soi Honey, something catches your eye, go in, if not keep walking....

Exactly, i wonder who's buying them......

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 9:01 PM, Lemsta69 said:

"Soi Back Cow". Really?

Really - Having a bit of FUN - Remember what that was like ? Anyway thanks for noticing the Colourful Design. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, champers said:

You've missed off wacky baccy shops, the new up and coming places. Faasands of 'em.

Seems I've made a mistake putting my Maps here...Sorry I've upset you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Monks?🙃🙃

Again read below - The Big Beautiful Coloured poster size is A3 150 Baht - The Smaller A4 Size - is 70 Baht...The Money is going to 'TOY" from ex Pattaya Orphanage with her new venture with the HUMAN HELP NETWORK. And the people who are buying the posters Know !!! It`s the cheapest form of Advertising in Pattaya and it goes to the Good ..  For THE MOANERS here - I don't make a PENNY... There is a Great Feeling HELPING People.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mike30years said:

Really - Having a bit of FUN - Remember what that was like ? Anyway thanks for noticing the Colourful Design. 

But it's not funny. Perhaps if you'd led with "it's for the Orphanage" we might have gone a bit easier on you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lemsta69 said:

But it's not funny. Perhaps if you'd led with "it's for the Orphanage" we might have gone a bit easier on you.

Get a life you miserable git

  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mike30years said:

Again read below - The Big Beautiful Coloured poster size is A3 150 Baht - The Smaller A4 Size - is 70 Baht...The Money is going to 'TOY" from ex Pattaya Orphanage with her new venture with the HUMAN HELP NETWORK. And the people who are buying the posters Know !!! It`s the cheapest form of Advertising in Pattaya and it goes to the Good ..  For THE MOANERS here - I don't make a PENNY... There is a Great Feeling HELPING People.

Cheers Mike.

I guess it just shows that you need a thick skin to post here. 

Your post brought back memories from some 15 years ago.

I haven't trundled down WS for maybe 8-10 years. Now stay on Darkside.

Used to bed down at the Honey and drink at the Carousel or (?) BJ's at centre front.

Good Luck with the venture.🙃🙃

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 9:01 PM, Lemsta69 said:

"Soi Back Cow". Really?

Will have to check whether it's in my Soi Buakhao collection yet.

Guess about 20 variations.

Boy Cow is a funnier one.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Get a life you miserable git

I'll laugh if something is funny or witty or dry or sarcastic but "Back Cow" is just lame. Kinda like Chang wife-beaters and the breakfast at Cheap Charlies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Will have to check whether it's in my Soi Buakhao collection yet.

Guess about 20 variations.

Boy Cow is a funnier one.

"Boy Cow" is mildly amusing but it might put people off buying the map because it sounds gay. For some reason all the macho men in here are scared of gays and ladyboys.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Cheers Mike.

I guess it just shows that you need a thick skin to post here. 

Your post brought back memories from some 15 years ago.

I haven't trundled down WS for maybe 8-10 years. Now stay on Darkside.

Used to bed down at the Honey and drink at the Carousel or (?) BJ's at centre front.

Good Luck with the venture.🙃🙃

BJ's for me was key for my rookie year 84. Thanks for the flash back

 

  • Love It 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 2:01 PM, Lemsta69 said:

"Soi Back Cow". Really?

 

Well, some think it's the a**hole of Pattaya.  🙂 

 

Edited by Leaver
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike, Thanks for the map. Was in at Graham's place last night and always enjoy seeing your cartoons on the walls in the hong naam.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...