Red Cliff Coffee alternative

HermosaBeachGuy

So, for quite a while, I've been buying this coffee online from a company in Chiang Rai.  It's a much lighter blend of aribica beans than you can find on most shelves here in BKK.  I swear, I'm not shilling for these guys.   You can google them if you want...

The thing is, recently, like maybe 3 of the past 6 or 7 orders, they've messed up and sent an incorrect amount, or had to be followed up on to get me my coffee. (like I said, not shilling for these guys, they just have the best, most reasonably price local coffee to my taste).

So, I'm wondering if anyone knows of similar online roasters/vendors here in Thailand.  I'd like to have a fallback, should these guys be slowing failing or something (not my wish at all, they've been responsive and apologetic each time I've had to contact them.  I wish them well, and... I need the coffee, lol)

Most of the locally grown coffee I've tasted really doesn't suit my taste... dark, oily.. not my thing

I use coffee culture Asia - Phuket based but ship all over Thailand. 

They too are sometimes hit and miss and an order can be delayed - but there excuses are honest and decent... i.e. been extremely busy and roasters couldn’t keep up etc...  which at least means I’m getting freshly roasted coffee (which I let sit for a few weeks anyway). 

https://coffeeculture.asia/category/coffee-beans-in-thailand/#

Of the Thai Coffees I quite like the Khun Chang Khian and its relatively inexpensive. 

I also like the Doi Chang Peaberry - but it sells out quickly. 

• Like 1