Retirement Poll

TizMe

How much do you need before you can retire in LOS.  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this a joke? I semi-retired with less than 1mil. at age 45.

Very true.... but the question left hanging is, how do you wish to retire and when you retire? We can be opulent and then the answer is "never enough"

But if we are just content with a small place with our thai wife, honda dream and lots of chang beer everyday (which is not too bad), then it is pretty cheap.

On the other hand we can aim to retire at 35 with a huge beach front property, nightly parties and well.... you get the jizz.

Is this a joke? I semi-retired with less than 1mil. at age 45.

This explains your comments on other subjects. Did you have to beg, borrow and steal to get it ( you can't afford western food.

At what age and what sacrifice/standard?

:D

That's why I said semi-retired. I don't work, as you already concluded. And with less than 10mil in the bank, I live on the breadline. :D

I just borrow the money I need from new friends I get to know through forums like this one, it's only fair since they've got so much more than me. :D

Wanna meet up for a drink sometime, buddy? :o

If you ever fall on hard times and cannot afford the private limousine service from the Oriental to Pnom Pen for your visa run, pm me for invaluable tips and advice. :D