Where to get the fourth dose with the Pfizer vaccine in Phuket

Felt 35

I received a covid jab at the Vachira walk-in clinic yesterday.  The walk-in clinic is located not at the main hospital but at the CONVIENCE CENTER (Mahogany Center Building) on the same side of the road but about 200 meters north (toward Bangkok Phuket Hospital).

What I did:

1.  get blood pressure and pulse reading from one of the two machines on the left as you enter.

2. get paperwork from the information desk right next to 1. They only seem to need to see your passport, but I gave my vaccination history as well by showing the Mor Prom app and the yellow vaccination booklet and an old Thailand National Vaccination certificate.  (I think they just need to know your Thai vaccination number which resembles a Thai National ID number - 13 digits, starts with 60000.......).
3. go to the station you are directed to (mine was #6).  

4. staff at the desk there will examine your paperwork and interview you to fill in some more paperwork.  The questions are weight and height, number of vaccinations you have had previously, any allergies, adverse reaction to previous shot, do you drink, smoke, etc.  

5. called in by number to get your jab

6. 15 minute recovery period for observation of any adverse reactions

7. you're done.  You can return to hospital next week to get a certificate if necessary.  I believe they will update the Mor Prom application with your new jab before then. 

All in all the process was done within an hour.  I arrived at about 10:20.

Vachira.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, skatewash said:

I received a covid jab at the Vachira walk-in clinic yesterday.  The walk-in clinic is located not at the main hospital but at the CONVIENCE CENTER (Mahogany Center Building) on the same side of the road but about 200 meters north (toward Bangkok Phuket Hospital).

What I did:

1.  get blood pressure and pulse reading from one of the two machines on the left as you enter.

2. get paperwork from the information desk right next to 1. They only seem to need to see your passport, but I gave my vaccination history as well by showing the Mor Prom app and the yellow vaccination booklet and an old Thailand National Vaccination certificate.  (I think they just need to know your Thai vaccination number which resembles a Thai National ID number - 13 digits, starts with 60000.......).
3. go to the station you are directed to (mine was #6).  

4. staff at the desk there will examine your paperwork and interview you to fill in some more paperwork.  The questions are weight and height, number of vaccinations you have had previously, any allergies, adverse reaction to previous shot, do you drink, smoke, etc.  

5. called in by number to get your jab

6. 15 minute recovery period for observation of any adverse reactions

7. you're done.  You can return to hospital next week to get a certificate if necessary.  I believe they will update the Mor Prom application with your new jab before then. 

All in all the process was done within an hour.  I arrived at about 10:20.

Vachira.jpeg

Thanks. Was there today. In and out in 27 minutes. Regarding updatingig vaccine certificate/vaccinepass they told me to go to Phuket Provincial Public Health office after approx a week. ( Narison Rd, Talad Yai, Muang Phuket)

Felt

• Like 1