Massage

Richem

Your question is possibly more ambiguous than you may realize.

When it comes to massage shops/parlors here in bkk, there are at least two main categories, with some sub-categories as well.

The main distinction is between places with a legitimate massage practice, where some types of sex may also/likely will also be available, and places that are actually sex spots posing as massage.   

The first type are everywhere in Thailand, literally.  In some parts of town, like Sukhumvit, between soi 4 and soi 24,  there is a much higher density, the women tend to be much more sexually oriented in their approach, and usually a bit more attractive and available.  But, in most residential parts of the city as well, such as Sathorn, where I live, the massage shops are much more dual purpose.  Many come just for a massage.  But, you can always choose a massage lady who you find attractive, and usually, if your "interest" is apparent, they will offer you one or more options to resolve your situation.

As to the massage places that are intended for sex, there are soapy massage places, which can be easily searched for, and just sex massage places.  If you're looking for these women, Suk Soi 22 and 24 are the best I know in BKK.   There are a lot of shops, the girls are not at all shy, you can ask for whatever you want, and, assuming it's a reasonable request, you can find a masseuse who's up for the job at the right price.

As to the details, google is your friend.

good luck

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/6/2022 at 10:19 PM, proton said:

Sukhumvit sois, almost any of them

Be careful some of those beautiful ladies on Suk are not what they seem. LOL

Amlor on surawopngse near patpong is AWESOME.

Beautiful girls that know how to give a massage and are more than happy to make you happy.  

I have been going there for long time and even taken the gf a few times (she enjoyed it0 they always look after there customers

Prices are reasonable also

7 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Be careful some of those beautiful ladies on Suk are not what they seem. LOL

Amlor on surawopngse near patpong is AWESOME.

Beautiful girls that know how to give a massage and are more than happy to make you happy.  

I have been going there for long time and even taken the gf a few times (she enjoyed it0 they always look after there customers

Prices are reasonable also

I never go into any of these places, not paying for a massage or sex, in fact would not have either for free. Last massage nearly crippled me, most have no real training.

1 minute ago, proton said:

I never go into any of these places, not paying for a massage or sex, in fact would not have either for free. Last massage nearly crippled me, most have no real training.

Ou r choice been going for massage on a regular (semi-weekly) basis for 12 years with no issues

29. You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Although Thailand has a visible sex industry and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ASEAN NOW is not the place to seek or give information on this topic. ASEAN NOW seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Any content that appears to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed.

//CLOSED//