Thailand’s very own young female rapper Milli makes BBC list of Top 100 Women in 2022

webfact

image.jpeg

By Adam Judd

Thailand-The highly anticipated BBC yearly list of Top 100 women has been released and Thailand’s very own Milli is included.

Milli, who just recently turned twenty years old, has been turning heads in Thailand for several years now since first appearing on the reality show The Rapper and finding huge success afterward.

Milli has seen even further fame and appreciation in recent years due to openly expressing concerns about the Thai government and even being involved in a defamation case with Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O-Cha after criticizing Covid-19 policies during pandemic restrictions.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/06/thailands-very-own-young-female-rapper-milli-makes-bbc-list-of-top-100-women-in-2022/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-07

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooo, the BBC considers "rapping" is something that makes the world a better place. If that's true, the BBC has fallen even lower in my estimation, despite thinking it couldn't go any lower.

And they say daily mail is trash, yo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooo, the BBC considers "rapping" is something that makes the world a better place. If that's true, the BBC has fallen even lower in my estimation, despite thinking it couldn't go any lower.

Even by rapping standards her material is atrocious

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

and to think I used to respect the BBC.

I lost respect with all MSM decades ago.  I took Trump to point out the obvious for the most ignorant people.  

Still some people can't see the fake news, backed by fake fact checking.  Mind boggling the level of ignorance, and dumbing down that has risen in the last few generations.

Damn embarrassing actually ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Milli, who just recently turned twenty years old, has been turning heads in Thailand for several years now since first appearing on the reality show The Rapper and finding huge success afterward.

Rapping because she can't sing a note.