Buying a House in East Pattaya

Looking to buy a house in East Pattaya (in my Thai Partners name, I'm well aware of the fact I cannot own land in Thailand, am also aware of the pitfalls of buying property in her name & am comfortable with that) 

Can anybody recommend a decent website where I can search for houses for sale as all of the ones I use when looking for a condo don't show the location.... Or maybe recommend a decent agent in East Pattaya who can help us find a place.

By way of background, we don't have transport so somewhere that has a mini mart, couple of restaurants & maybe a few bars nearby would be ideal if anybody can recommend any housing estates (a gym would be a real plus but I can always buy a treadmill) 

Many Thanks

MTV

You will find a lot of listing on facebook marketplace and facebook buy/sell groups nowadays. Even agents do most of their advertising on there.

That's where I found my house in soi khaonoi. The location here would suit you as there is a TOPs supermarket, restaurants etc, across the road.

It can still be a bit of a battle getting the location as some people will put a map location thats accurate, others will say east pattaya, and its in Rayong.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

If you are in Pattaya, get on the motor bike.

Plenty of houses up for sale thanks to covid.

Take a pen and pad.

Plenty of phone numbers posted outside.

Make an offer. Good time to buy.????????

That can certainly work, but where the OP is looking its mostly gated moobaans, you cant really cruise around looking for signs as they wont let you in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Up to 5million, if we start to look at places more than that then I'd probably look to buy a Condo in Wongamat (where we live now) instead. 

I've got one for sale in Pattaya city, just 50m behind the Caddie Shack restaurant and bar, opposite the new restaurant, swimming pools, gym construction. PM me if interested.